Hello Ghouls and Boils,
We’re baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack! As many of you know, I was battling an illness that had the doctors baffled for quite sometime. In the end it turned out to be my gallbladder. I am pleased to report I have recovered from the surgery and am ready to get back to business. <insert evil grin and maniacal laughter here>
Today I am proud to present the SNS Nightmare Awards for 2010. (Yes, I am aware this is very late, but better late than never.) We are giving 13 awards to those who represent the best in science fiction, strange tales, and horror. The awards are selected from reviews posted in 2010 (the winners did not have to their projects released in 2010 to qualify). Each category will have 3 winners and there will be one best of the best winner who will receive – The Ultimate Nightmare Award! These books, films, music, and more get our highest recommendations.
I am thrilled to be back and look forward to a busy Spring/Summer of new reviews, interviews, con reports and articles. As always – Enjoy, my fiends!
Sarah L. Covert
- Bloody Baudelaire by R.B. Russell
- 33 A.D. by David McAfee
- A Time of Demons (Before the End)[Book 1] by Kathryn Meyer Griffith
Best Shorts Stories/Poetry Collections
- Sourdough and Other Stories by Angela Slatter
- SIN & Ashes by Joseph S. Pulver, Sr.
- Diary of a Gentleman Diabolist by Robin Spriggs
- The Kingdom (“Riget”) Series One and Two by Lars von Trier
- Stillborn – Rise Again – All Songs Written, Performed, and Arranged by Stillborn
Lead Vocals/Guitars – Davey Bones
Guitars/Vocals – Drew Bastard
Bass/Vocals – Brian Hamilton
Drums/Vocals – Clay Holland
- Messiah of Evil: The Second Coming (aka Dead People) by Willard Huyck
The Ultimate Nightmare Award